What is in BumEaze Baby Wipes?
What is in BumEaze Baby Wipes?
Baby wipes are vital baby care items that help clean your little bundle of joy without irritating their delicate skin. Infants’ diapers have to be changed at least 5 to 6 times per day. A quality baby wipe is needed to clean the babies while protecting their sensitive skin.
BumEaze wipes are cotton-based baby wipes that are thick and super soft. They contain skin-friendly aloe vera extracts that retain the natural moisture of the skin even after a thorough cleaning and keep the baby’s skin soft. Green tea extracts keep skin irritation and rashes at bay. Aloe vera and green tea extracts combine to protect and nourish the delicate skin of your child.
BumEaze baby wipes are dermatologically tested and have pH of 5.5 similar to the natural pH of the skin. These pH-balanced wipes are cotton-based and free from parabens, sulfates, and alcohol with no allergens and are best for your child’s sensitive skin. These wipes are sustainable and environmentally friendly and 100 % bio-degradable.
BumEaze Baby Wipes-Ingredients
Completely free of harmful chemicals, soap, plastic, and alcohol, these baby wipes are safe for newborns. They will effectively clean the area without causing any irritation or rashes to babies. Aloe vera and green tea extracts are ingredients in BumEaze wipes that are super beneficial for skin, especially the delicate skin of babies. Let us look into several skin-friendly benefits of Aloe vera and green tea below.
Aloe Vera Extract in BumEaze Baby Wipes
Aloe vera is used as both oral supplements and also for topical skin formulations. It boosts immunity and improves digestion. Aloe vera gel is known for its skin healing and moisturizing properties. Aloe vera gel is rich in essential nutrients, minerals and is packed with vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotene, and B12. Given below are some of its skin-friendly properties.
- It helps treat several skin issues like sunburn, acne, and eczema.
- Applying aloe vera gel on the skin increases collagen production and protects the skin from infections.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling, and pain and heal wounds and also prevent skin scarring.
- Aloe vera gel reduces the healing time for first-degree and second-degree burns.
- Its anti-oxidant properties repair sun-damaged skin and also protect the skin from radiation damage.
- Aloe vera gel slows down the aging process of the skin and prevents fungal and bacterial infections.
- It moisturizes the skin and makes it supple and soft.
Green Tea Extract in BumEaze Baby Wipes
Green Tea Extract is prepared from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. Green tea has a high level of antioxidants and provides various health benefits like reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol and inflammation. Along with antioxidants like EGCG, green tea has polyphenols called catechins beneficial for the skin. Given below are some of its skin-friendly properties.
- Green tea extract reduce irritation, redness, and swelling of the skin.
- Green Tea Extract repairs skin damage, reduces skin aging signs, and evens out discoloration of the skin.
- Green tea extract exfoliates the skin, reduces puffiness, and eliminates dirt, bacteria, and pollutants from the skin surface.
- Green tea extract reduces skin inflammation and protects skin from sun radiation along with combating signs of premature aging.
- Polyphenols in green tea extract fight against infection by eliminating harmful bacteria and thus prevent acne.
- Green tea extract is full of nutrients and vitamins like Vitamin E and B2 that hydrate and moisturize skin, support new skin cell growth and maintain collagen levels.
Other than the goodness of aloe vera and green tea extract, BumEaze baby wipes are cotton-based and have pH of 5.5. Cotton-based wipes are completely safe for your baby’s skin and the ideal pH of 5.5 keeps the baby’s skin balanced and healthy. Get BumEaze baby wipes today for your baby’s cleaning needs. Since these are bio-degradable, you will be doing your bit for the environment too.
Leave a comment