- Soft-touch of cotton: BumEaze cotton-based wipes provide gentle care for two of the most delicate things in the world – your baby’s skin and the environment.
- 100% biodegradable: Ordinary wipes contain plastic that can take 100 years to decompose and harm the environment. Choose 100% biodegradable BumEaze plastic-free cotton wipes.
- pH balanced at 5.5: BumEaze baby wipes have a pH of 5.5 that matches the natural pH of a newborn's skin, ensuring the best care.
- Dermatologically Tested: BumEaze cotton wipes are clinically tested safe for sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera & Green tea: Enriched with Aloe vera and Green tea extracts BumEaze wipes keep baby’s skin moisturized & refreshed.
- Super soft & thick: Cleaning can be messy that’s why BumEaze cotton-based wipes are super soft and thick. They are easy to clean and give cotton comfort to a baby’s tender skin.
- No plastic & harmful chemicals: BumEaze wipes have no plastic, no soap, no alcohol, and no harmful chemicals. Yes, nothing except goodness for your baby!
- Moisture-lock Pack: BumEaze Baby Wipes come in a pack with a flip-top lid that retains the moisture of the wipes and makes it easy to open, pull out a wipe, and shut.
- Take baby steps for baby’s green future: When you choose BumEaze you choose two things – gentle care for your baby, and a beautiful planet for your baby to grow up too!
Manufactured By: Ginni Filaments Limited, Plot No. 98, Sector - 05, IIE, SIDCUL, Dist. Haridwar, Uttarakhand - 249403, India
Marketed By: Inzpera Healthsciences Limited, 215-217, Avior Corporate Park, Nirmal Galaxy, LBS Road, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400080
Country of Origin: India
Batch No.: BEW21006
Manufacturing Date: May-22
Expires on or after: Nov-23
Cost/Count: ₹3.62 / count