- Soft-touch of cotton: BumEaze cotton-based wipes provide gentle care for two of the most delicate things in the world – your baby’s skin and the environment.
- 100% biodegradable: Ordinary wipes contain plastic that can take 100 years to decompose and harm the environment. Choose 100% biodegradable BumEaze plastic-free cotton wipes.
- pH balanced at 5.5: BumEaze baby wipes have a pH of 5.5 that matches the natural pH of a newborn's skin, ensuring the best care.
- Dermatologically Tested: BumEaze cotton wipes are clinically tested safe for sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera & Green tea: Enriched with Aloe vera and Green tea extracts BumEaze wipes keep baby’s skin moisturized & refreshed.
- Super soft & thick: Cleaning can be messy that’s why BumEaze cotton-based wipes are super soft and thick. They are easy to clean and give cotton comfort to a baby’s tender skin.
- No plastic & harmful chemicals: BumEaze wipes have no plastic, no soap, no alcohol, and no harmful chemicals. Yes, nothing except goodness for your baby!
- Moisture-lock Pack: BumEaze Baby Wipes come in a pack with a flip-top lid that retains the moisture of the wipes and makes it easy to open, pull out a wipe, and shut.
- Take baby steps for baby’s green future: When you choose BumEaze you choose two things – gentle care for your baby, and a beautiful planet for your baby to grow up too!
Manufactured By: Ginni Filaments Limited, Plot No. 98, Sector - 05, IIE, SIDCUL, Dist. Haridwar, Uttarakhand - 249403, India
Marketed By: Inzpera Healthsciences Limited, 215-217, Avior Corporate Park, Nirmal Galaxy, LBS Road, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400080
Country of Origin: India
Batch No.: BEW23001
Manufacturing Date: Jun-23
Expires on or after: Dec-24
Cost/Count: ₹2.81 / count
It's awesome and nice fragrance
The wipes becomes so soft and easy to use
Absolutely safe for baby’s skin.
BumEaze Biodegradable soft cleansing baby wet wipes (Pack of 80 wipes)