BumEaze Cleansing Wipes (Pack of 80 wipes)
ADD 3 IN YOUR CART AND PAY FOR ONLY 2!
Skin as red as a baby's bottom. Diaper rash is an all-too familiar reality in today's world but it doesn't have to be!
BumEaze cleansing wipes are specially designed to clean babies' bottoms, without further irritating their sensitive skin.
How does BumEaze™ do this?
BumEaze is carefully formulated, keeping the needs of your baby's skin in mind.
What BumEaze™ has:
- Been dermatologically tested to ensure no irritation,
- The goodness of Aloe and Green Tea
- A pH-balanced formula that matches the natural acidic pH of baby skin, ensuring the skin's natural acid-alkaline balance is not disturbed by using BumEaze
- A 100% biodegradable composition, so using BumEaze™ minimizes your impact on the environment
- A flip-top opening to ensure the goodness of BumEaze™ remains in the pack until the last pull!
What BumEaze™ does not have:
- Soap - soap is alkaline and disturbs the skin's pH, requiring it to work extra-hard to restore the pH to its natural level after using soap.
- Alcohol - Alcohol is a common ingredient in generic wet wipes but dries out skin. Not what you want for a baby!
- Isothiazolinone - a common anti-microbial but unsuited to young skin that can be further irritated by it.
How to use BumEaze™
Use BumEaze™ before/after every diaper use so that your baby's bottom is clean before it is covered again. This helps ensure that diaper-rash causing substances do not remain in contact with your baby's skin for a long time.
Use BumEaze for skin as red soft as a baby's bottom!