- While you choose the best diaper for your baby's tender skin, keep a nappy rash cream handy with you always that helps prevent and alleviate nappy rash.
- The zinc oxide in BumEaze Nappy Cream with powerful anti-microbial action forms a protective barrier between the irritant and the baby's tender skin.
- The natural mix of potent anti-inflammatory ingredients in BumEaze Nappy Cream helps reduce redness and soothes sensitive skin.
- Additionally, ceramides and moisturizing agents like Shea Butter and Almond Oil in BumEaze Nappy Cream helps replenish the damaged skin and offer nourishment while leaving the skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
- pH balanced at 5.5: BumEaze Nappy Cream have a pH of 5.5 that matches the natural pH of a newborn's skin, ensuring the best care.
- Dermatologically Tested: BumEaze Nappy Cream is clinically tested safe for sensitive skin.
How To Use?
- Wipe your baby's bottom with wet cloth / BumEaze 100% Biodegradable baby wet wipes.
- Shake the tube.
- Squeeze sufficient quantity of BumEaze Nappy Cream onto your palms.
- Apply well onto the child's nappy area to form a thick layer.
For the result use daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
BumEaze Nappy Cream, 75 Gm
Manufactured By: Shivom Industries, Plot No. 72, Govt. Industrial Estate, Village - Khadoli, Silvassa - 396230, D & NH, India
Marketed By: Inzpera Healthsciences Limited, 215-217, Avior Corporate Park, Nirmal Galaxy, LBS Road, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400080
Country of Origin: India
Batch No.: BEC22001
Manufacturing Date: Aug-22
Expires on or after: Feb-24
Instant relief from nappy rash..smells awesome..n smell last few hours..must buy product for babies